I've been tagged a bazillion times so here's 25 things that i'm willing for the world to know:
1. i love driving.
2. purple has always been my favorite color.
3. green is my second favorite.
4. i feel completely at home in wide open spaces.....prairies, deserts, etc.
5. it was really hard for me to learn to snorkel because of the claustrophic feeling.
6. i'm incredibly thankful for digital cameras because it's removed the fear of taking a "bad" picture.
7. hubby1 and i will be celebrating 25 years of marriage in May.
8. i'm not nearly as organized as people seem to think i am.
9. i enjoy grocery shopping but only if i'm not rushed.
10. i dig the smell of good, earthy dirt.
11. i swore we'd never have inside dogs and now we have 3....and they make me smile.
12. in 1993, our house burned to the ground in one of southern california's infamous wildfires.
13. because of #12, we discovered that most people are very generous and loving.
14. i'm trying to quit pleasing people and focus on pleasing God.
15. i really miss being involved with the theatre.
16. i'm really good at getting the most out of our budget.
17. because of #16, we have taken some wonderful family vacations.
18. i'm 45 and still love playing video games - but not the violent ones.
19. i pretty much stink at Mario but play it anyway
20. i love eating vegetables right out of the garden
21. a good book can be read over and over and over and over and over and over
22. there is always a song playing in my head
23. worship music is really important to my worship experience
24. i have owned 17 different cars in the 30 years that i've been driving
25. naw.....i'm only going to do 24.... =D
if you choose to do the list thing, let me know. I'd love to get to know you better!