here are the tweets i made while viewing this morning's local news. there was seriously a report about a couple of toddlers getting into the neighbor's house and being destructive; a report about some cars at a museum; a report about free dance lessons on monday nights; and the rest of the "news"cast was about the swine flu....but there's no reason to panic. all the reports basically said the same thing - wash your hands and stay home if you are ill.
1. love how the news can spend an entire hour talking about the swine flu-even though "there's no reason to panic"....it's almost like "storm watch"
2. this swine flu "concern" is going to be horrible for the pork industry.....cuz people are stupid.....
3. HEY! the news has interrupted their coverage of the swine flu "concern" to do a traffic report....WOW!
4. and weather too!
5. wait for it......i'm sure they'll realize their error shortly and get back to the swine flu
6. HEY! schools are asking everyone to keep their ill children home. what a thought!... sick guy who sat behind me @ church - R U listening?!
7. i'm doing my part to make everyone know that they should just be concerned but not panic about the swine flu....cuz i'm nice like that..
8. okay....changing the channel...cuz if they do one more story on the swine flu, i might have to go down there and cough on them...