The things that caught my eye this week:
1. poor Lindsay Lohan....didn't really understand the terms of her probation and that mean old judge is making her go to jail. Mommy and Daddy are really upset too...."she needs rehab, not jail" "if she wasn't so famous, they would treat her differently".....
2. "King" Lebron James.....whatever....
3. California had another earthquake.....so California news (term used loosely) let anyone who felt it call in and share their stories...."it shook really hard and then it just stopped" "it seemed like it shook forever" "no, no damage" "it was scary"....this went on for almost 2 hours....my brain hurt.
4. someone is suing us and reporting us to the BBB and emailing us demanding money. the amounts requested for the same repair? $1335....$1600....$1000 we answered the one demanding the smallest amount and he agreed to that.
5. boy2 is driving to Alaska...he loaded up his car on Monday morning, waved goodbye and headed north. I went to see "Toy Story 3" Monday night...that was dumb...really dumb
6. That crazy Westbo...Bapt....Church is going to picket Comic-Con this year. because "the attendee's have made comic books into idols" I'm going just to take pictures of the signs that the comic con folks are bringing.
That's about it....starting the cleaning of the rooms after the kids cleaned out their rooms. I'm foreseeing a garage sale in the near future.
Have a fantastic weekend!