happy, happy, happy

Carmi's theme this week is "happy"....find out how to join the fun over by clicking HERE.

So many things make me happy: a baby's belly laugh; crisp autumn days; Disneyland (yea...i know); puppies; and those special, spontaneous moments that make you smile every time you think of them....

first pic was taken at the "happiest place on earth," on the teacup ride, by girl1 cuz that ride makes me not so happy. (You have to be in the tea cup in order to get a shot like this.) It makes me smile every time i look at it. He's really just having too much fun.

The second shot just screams "JUMP FOR JOY!" to me. A group of friends, caught up in the moment of silliness and freedom after hours on a bus and this is what you get:

You just know that everyone involved was having a great time and everyone watching was smiling. Makes me happy.... (girl1 took this shot also..maybe she should get a blog and join the fun...but then i'd have to actually find my own pictures to share...lol)

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a budding photographer in your midst. These photos are beautifully shot - not easy to do considering the motion and timing involved in each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures espeically the last one. I agree anything Disney espeically being at the Parks makes me happy. I'm a big Mickey mouse fan. I was thinking of doing another post later in the week of my Happy DIsney pics. I already did one happy post but I'm sure I'll have several before the week is up.

    ReplyDelete