things in my life that i'm not really that thankful for:
1. the roadrunner that has taken up residence in my neighbor's bushes. i like roadrunners....i'm just not thrilled when he wanders over to get a drink out of the koi pond and the inside dogs go nuts.
2. people who have no concept of personal space.
3. the rate that the laundry hamper fills up.
4. the sign-twirler on our corner who insists on feeding my dogs leftovers. my guard dogs now think everyone at the fence is a friend.
5. people who open our back gate; walk thru our backyard and knock on our backdoor when their car breaks down on the busy road behind my house.
6. boy2's annoying ringtone.
7. boy1 being in nashville for the holidays.
8. kids who ride their bikes on my driveway when my car is parked there.
9. people who sit at the drive-thru atm and have to add the deposit, sign the checks, look for their atm card, make a couple phone calls, apply makeup, change the baby's diaper BEFORE they can actually begin their banking transaction.