Stupid is Contagious

Facebook statuses (statii/status...whatever) have an amazing way of making my head hurt. 

I have several VERY conservative friends.    I have several VERY liberal friends.  I have friends who don't have enough backbone to decide if they are conservative or liberal and I have friends who are intelligent enough to  actually take things on a case-by-case basis. 

anyways.....my current rant.....

After the events in Arizonza, my liberal friends posted stuff about how Palin and her tea party beliefs may have played a part in the shootings.   My conservative friends wrote incredibly long blogs about freedom of speech and how she has the right to say anything she wants....

I said nothing....

Today my conservative friends are posting stuff about President Obama and the behavior of attendees at the memorial service tonight.    (the whistling and cheering during the service)   My liberal friends didn't watch the service so they have no idea what my conservative friends are talking about.... (you know, cuz liberals aren't patriotic enough to watch the memorial)

I may have tweeted something about stupid people needing to shut up and drink their tea.....maybe....

1 comment:

  1. just noticed that the reference tweet didn't show up in the sidebar...kinda ruins the fun of this post.

    here it is: "Don't think President is to blame for bad behavior at memorial/isn't that same as saying Palin caused shootings? #shutupanddrinkyourtea"

    ReplyDelete