finally friday....on saturday (again)

time for a quick recap of the week....

This week has been crazy busy.   Spring break runs about 6 weeks at work and that means mandatory shift extensions and 6 day work-weeks.   It doesn't seem possible that you could extend a shift that ends at 1:15 in the morning but I frequently find myself there until 2:45.

I earned my ears on Sunday which means I can now apply to be trained in different areas and that I have successfully completed my probation at the happiest place on earth.   woohoo!

Once again, spring and winter are disagreeing about what season it is.   Summer even showed up early in the week with temps in the 90s but winter staged a comeback yesterday and sent snow to Southern California.   Yep, snow in April at 2500 ft.   We managed to get the garden covered before it hit....hopefully, the little plants will survive.

I finally managed to file our taxes on Thursday....I don't think I've ever been this late before.   I was really afraid that we'd owe this year since we lost three deductions when the kids all decided to be grown ups and move out on their own....silly kids.    Good news is that we are getting a refund....it's smaller than normal but still a refund. 

Struggling to find time to run/jog/walk/crawl.   I really need to get motivated and make it happen on a regular basis.  

Other than that....just a routine week of bills, invoices, work, gardening and cute puppies....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, girl you've been busy! I hope all your plants and little tomatoes survived last night--it was COLD here, so I can only imagine what it was like over there, where you are a bit higher than we are. Congrats on earning your ears! It makes me smile to know that you are working at Disneyland--it really suits you. :)

    Have a great weekend, my friend!

    P.S. Don't forget to let us know when you guys are gonna do the next photography class--ha ha--IF you get time! :D

    ReplyDelete