Finally Friday16ish....the one with ADD

It's been awhile but here's a "write-it-down-and-get-it-out-of-my-head,so-I-can-focus-on-the-weekend" post.   My brain is in list mode, so this will have to be also.  

1.  The menfolk will be back tomorrow evening.  They've been snowboarding in Utah for a week.

2.  Sunday I judged 2 musicals...."Alice in Wonderland" and "Rent: the student edition."   Probably not the best combination of shows to see back-to-back and may I say (of course, I may...it's my blog) that I don't think that 14-19 year olds should be doing "Rent."   They sang it okay but they don't really have the life experiences or maturity to perform it.

3.  Captain EO has returned to Disneyland for a limited time.   hahahahaha   I saw it yesterday (yes, I was at Disneyland again..you can follow those adventures over there)   My kids are gonna die when they see it....it really is bad (and not in the 80's good way).   If you go to the park, take the time to experience it....just for kicks.

4.  And on the subject of Disneyland,  the Electrical Light Parade is leaving in April with no plans to bring it back to the west coast.  This makes me sad.

5.  I'm judging another show tonight..."Cinderella Enchanted"....I think I'm on musical overload.

6.  Wedding plans are moving along.   Invitations are printed and will be assembled on Wednesday.  Bridesmaids dresses are being purchased (hopefully) on Sunday.  We met with the caterer and are just waiting for her estimate.  Music is being selected.   We're pretty much just passing time until the big day. 

7.  Boy2 is moving to Alaska on Tuesday.   Homer, Alaska.   Good thing he likes snow.  Crazy kid.


8.  best blog line of the morning:   release my inner Godzilla upon Internet Tokyo  go ahead....check it out, I'll wait.   but you have to promise to come back... 

9.  someone has started a "people of the park" website that is like "people of walmart"....so now you can check out disneyland fashion faux pas there and at Thumper Awards.  

10.  It's suppose to rain again and the top of my car is still leaking.  

11.  I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and my head still hurts.  Maybe it's not a caffeine headache....ugh.


and it's 10:30 so I should probably move along.....have a fantastic weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Upside down snowboarding - impressive. :)

    Lists are always fun to read... off to check out the post you recommended

    ReplyDelete