finally friday17.....the one with loads of wedding stuff

it's friday...the end of a week filled with wedding stuff.

Sunday - girl1's fitting and bridesmaid dress purchasing.  I also managed to bonk my head on hubby1's truck and had a headache for 3 days.   but other than that, it was a perfect day.

Monday - my head hurt and i was a little out of  it all day.  i think i managed to do some paperwork.

Tuesday - boy2 moved to Alaska.  i had a dentist appt.   a girlfriend took me out to lunch....cuz this week could have also been titled "girl time"

Wednesday - wedding invitations were assembled and envelopes addressed.   just need to be stuffed and put in the mail.  we're way ahead on this one.  the bridesmaids and sil2b's family came over to help.

Thursday - jewelry party so girl1 could earn some free stuff.   it was an awesome evening filled with irish coffee, chocolate, pretty jewelry and wonderful friends
Friday - bills, laundry, rest.....

tomorrow -- ALICE IN WONDERLAND AT THE IMAX!!!!   with the girlfriends.....

it's been a great week!   what are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I apologize for the lack of link-age. Sometimes my laziness gets in the way of really great ideas. Alice is flipping fantastic! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great fun! :D (apart from the headache!)

    I'm halfway through my weekend already....

    ReplyDelete